Friday, December 26, 2008

Day 40

Christmas day!

I went home to the in-laws, or at least the future in-laws for Christmas this year.  This is the first Christmas I've spent away from home, so it was interesting being away from my family.  It was a lot of fun though.  

Went to one side of the family for Xmas eve and the other for Christmas day.  Watched the kids open a lot of presents and had a really great time.  

This is my sister in-law and her kids.  

Hope you all had a great holiday!!!  Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

This one is me and 'baby' Jack.  He was the first newborn baby that I was able to hold and take pictures of as well.   He is my nephew.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you have some great, happy memories there! And it's nice to see a shot of you too!

Design by Jenn said...

Sweet baby!
It's hard being away from home during the holidays, I'm glad you had a good time!
I love the pic of your SIL, that's a sweet capture!