Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 5

Not all that much going on today.  Went to the dog park and out to lunch...watched a movie and relaxed the rest of the day.  Overall it was a pretty dark and gloomy day for pictures, so I didn't get much.  Here's what I have!


I played around with this one for a while, I took all of the color out except for yellow (and other shades similar)

Photobucket


A picture of the sauces :)

Photobucket

And one last one of my meal.  I think this is my favorite, it looks edible, even in a picture.  Though, the focus isn't my favorite...  (you are going to have to click on this to see the full image, tried to resize, but it wouldn't go. Sorry!!)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Eric L said...

Mmmm, that food looks darn tasty!

Martin Wilkins said...

I really like the first image and like eric says the food looks very nice

Unknown said...

Mmmmm...making me hungry!!

Design by Jenn said...

yummmm I want some toooo :)

Heather said...

cool shots and the food looks very yummy....